Erith’s aspirations to be a leader in all fields of the industry boils down to our considerations towards quality. In order to achieve the benchmark standards that we already set, heavy focus is placed on adherence to our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System; allowing for a consistently high delivery of service, whilst seeking ways to remain at the forefront of what we do.
Our quality performance is a direct result of expectation, monitoring and continuous improvement. Our own expectations, combined with those of our client’s provide a strong foundation from which our employees work. The ongoing monitoring and inspection of the works we undertake, allow for any non-conformities to be identified and swiftly rectified in an on-going process of continuous improvement. It is from this monitoring, that we are able to identify any measures for which we can improve to ultimately cement our place as an industry leader.
Integrated Management System
The implementation of our quality management system, as well as the ongoing inspections of our work are overseen and monitored by our Quality Manager, with the assistance of a dedicated Integrated Management System Department. Measures are put in place and information regularly updated to ensure that our works comply with our own code of practice, as well as updated legislations/standards. It is through these measures and company ethos that we aim to develop and grow as a company, as we pride ourselves in delivery the highest quality service possible.
To continuously deliver exemplary standards of Quality Management, Erith receive rigorous and stringent auditing through a number of accredited bodies at periodic intervals. Erith currently obtain the following accreditations:
- FORS – Gold
- Contractors Health & Safety Assesment Scheme (CHAS)
- QMS Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2008
- EMS Management Systems ISO 14001:2004
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- ARCA Site Audit Accreditation Scheme
- Achilles UVDB
- Achilles RISQS
- Building Confidence
- SMAS Worksafe Contractor
- FPAL Verify
- NDFC Accredited Site Audit Scheme
Erith’s organic growth over the last 47 years has been achieved in many ways, not least through an ability to evolve through forward thinking and an innovative approach. Examples of innovation include:
- GPS Tracking – all our vehicles have GPS tracking systems, which allow us to monitor where our vehicles are and direct them to avoid stacking vehicles in heavily congested and confined areas within Central London.
- Electronic Data Management System – known internally as E-zone, Erith’s CRM system provides efficient management of all contract documentation from tender stage through to final account.
- Value Engineering of Excavated Material – Demolition arising and excavated material are processed to produce a Highway Work specification material; enabling diversion from landfill.
- 3/4D – 3/4D Modelling with programme timelines
- Swanton Consulting – In house specialist engineering, providing unique skills for therefurbishment, alteration and demolition of complex building structures. Our team of experienced engineers create both practical and cost effective solutions for complex façade retentions and temporary work schemes within the industry.