Erith are delighted to announce being shortlisted in all five categories entered at this year’s World Demolition Awards. The ceremony will take place at the prestigious Millennium Gloucester Hotel in London on the 2nd November. Key industry figures will be in attendance to recognise important work delivered within the past 12 months.
Our shortlisted categories include
- Collaboration – Rochdale Gasholder demolition: Demolition and infilling project, completed through the effective synergy of Erith Contractors Ltd, NGPH, Advisian, Mace, AECOM and Newgate Communications.
- Contract of the Year, US S1 million and over – Marble Arch Place: Asbestos removal, soft-strip, demolition, temporary works and basement construction at the iconic Marble Arch, London.
- Urban Demolition – Hanover Square: Demolition, soft-strip, asbestos removal and façade retention scheme in London’s West End, enabling the new Crossrail Eastern Ticket Hall Station and accompanying retail, office and residential space.
- Industrial Demolition – Industrial Transformation Project: Involving the demolition of a large-scale pharmaceutical manufacturing plant, encompassing significant decommissioning and dismantling of complex structures.
- Safety and Training: Focused on our innovation in delivering new health and safety initiatives and significant investment in Erith Training Services.
Managing Director David Darsey commented: “These nominations are an illustration of the exemplary standards we continue to set. They recognise our investment across a variety of sectors and stand as a testament to our diverse, robust and illustrious portfolio.”