Last night proved a highly successful night for the Erith Group, with an outstanding nine commendations recorded across eight categories at the National Grid Property Awards 2018.
Our exemplary performance throughout the past year had already received a hitherto unheard of seventeen nominations, and we continued this tour de force yesterday, painting the stage Erith blue.
In total we received six award wins, with a further three highly commended honours. Additions to an already bulging 2018 trophy cabinet include:
- WIN – Best SHE Leadership / Erith for contribution across all projects.
- WIN – Best Project Delivery (Large) / Fulham gasholder dismantling, remediation, PRS enabling works and depot relocation.
- WIN – Young Professional / Erith site management on the Poplar project.
- WIN – Most Considerate Project / Considerate Contractor Audit Feedback at Poplar, Bow Common and Fulham projects.
- WIN – Most Sustainable Project / Infilling of gasholder bases at Bolton Gasholder.
- WIN – Best Stakeholder Engagement / Fulham gasholder no.7 demolition agreement.
- HIGHLY COMMENDED – Best Project Delivery (Large) / Poplar gasholder dismantling and infilling, building demolition and pre-development SI.
- HIGHLY COMMENDED – Best Project Support / Erith site management on the Fulham project.
- HIGHLY COMMENDED – Best Property Transaction / Sale of Hollinwood gasholder void.
These most recent successes perpetuate the twenty-year strong relationship between the Erith Group and National Grid Property Holdings, with a complex gasholder dismantling and land regeneration solution that remains a leader in its field.
An elated Simon Frost, Operations Director for Remediation, commented: “This fantastic result is a testament to the team-working culture and strive for excellence inherent within the Group. Through their efforts, we continue to synergise with National Grid and its stakeholders to provide a safe, sustainable and sensitive service.”