Following an extensive procurement process, Erith has been successfully appointed as Framework Contractor for National Grid Property Holdings (NGPH).
This Land Regeneration Framework shall run for a period of 3 years, with options to extend up to a further 2 years. Within this contract, Erith shall provide regeneration services in the forms of:
– Design and Build remediation services
– Contracting services for consultant-designed remediation projects
– Groundwater and soil treatment services
– Earthworks and waste management support
– Infilling gas holder bases
– Site maintenance and installation works
– Remediation works on operational gas and electricity transmission sites
The synergy between NGPH and Erith has resulted in a vast portfolio of diverse, complex and intricate regeneration projects successfully delivered on previous Frameworks. Our commitment to NGPH, and their efforts to safeguard the environment for future generations, is exemplified through this latest Framework award. Moreover, it continues our 20-year relationship with NGPH as a provider of leading regeneration services.