The shortlist for the National Grid Property Awards has been released, with Erith receiving an incredible seventeen nominations.
Our performance throughout this past year has been recognised in twelve of the fourteen categories, underpinning our company as a comprehensive gasholder demolition and remediation package.
Erith’s seventeen nominations consist of the following (Award category / Nominated scheme or party):
- Best Property Transaction / Sale of Hollinwood gasholder void
- Best Property Strategy Implementation / Sale Strategy for Hollinwood gasholder void
- Most Innovative Property Project / Gasholder sludge removal using Robodozer
- Most Innovative Property Project / Depot Relocation Strategy at Fulham gasholder
- Most Innovative Property Project / Infilling of Gasholder bases at Bolton gasholder
- Most Considerate Project / Infilling of gasholder bases at Bolton Gasholder
- Most Considerate Project / Considerate Contractor Audit Feedback at Poplar, Bow Common and Fulham projects
- Most Sustainable Project / Infilling of gasholder bases at Bolton Gasholder
- Best Stakeholder Engagement / Fulham gasholder no.7 demolition agreement
- Best Contribution to Process Improvement / Gasholder sludge removal using Robodozer
- Best Project Delivery (Large) / Fulham gasholder dismantling, remediation, PRS enabling works and depot relocation
- Best Project Delivery (Large) / Poplar gasholder dismantling and infilling, building demolition and pre-development SI
- Best SHE Leadership / Erith for contribution across all projects
- Best Project Support / Erith site management on the Fulham project
- Best Project Support / Erith site engineer for visualisation of gasholder dismantling designs
- Young Professional / Erith site management on the Poplar project
- Outstanding external support / Erith’s remediation operations director for Land Regeneration delivery and SHE leadership
This vast number of nominations, and near comprehensive spread of categories shortlisted in, illustrates the benchmark in quality set by Erith when delivering safe, sustainable solutions to complex land regeneration and demolition schemes.