Erith have the ability and expertise to provide ‘a tailor made one stop shop service’ or a ‘specific single service’ contractual agreement for its clients. Erith Group is committed to long term client partnerships, a central feature of which is the provision of a high quality service for all its clients using a multi-disciplined, skill based approach. The service is tailored to the specific issues and problems of each client.
Supported by a network of specialist consulting engineers, environmentalists and our own collective experience, Erith Group’s philosophy is simple: ‘to provide a qualitative economic and cost effective service, based on an understanding of our client’s needs and our own ability to deliver quality, safely and on time with minimal impact.
The Group turnover in 2017 was £152 Million. The Group plan to grow the business, whilst maintaining a sensible level of return for its shareholders and a high level of customer satisfaction, sustainability and excellent safety performance.
In compliance with the UK Government’s requirement for companies with employees numbering over 250 to publish figures comparing men and women’s average pay, we report the following:
- Women’s mean hourly rate is 43% lower than men’s.
- Women’s median hourly rate is 39.4% lower than men’s.
Click the link below to view our policies
Erith are committed to remaining at the forefront of the construction industries SHEQ standards, ensuring we provide our customers with an exemplary service. To demonstrate our commitment to continuous improvement, we hold the following accreditations:
- FORS – Gold
- Contractors Health & Safety Assesment Scheme (CHAS)
- QMS Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015
- EMS Management Systems ISO 14001:2015
- H&S Management System OHSAS 18001:2007
- ARCA Site Audit Accreditation Scheme
- Achilles UVDB
- Achilles Link Up
- Building Confidence
- SMAS Worksafe Contractor
- FPAL Verify
- NDFC Accredited Site Audit Scheme
Erith consistently seeks to test itself against peer group companies by entering and frequently winning prestigious awards, these have included the following:
- ARCA Gold Training Award 2017
- City of London Considerate Contractor Gold Award 2017
- National Grid Property Award Best Large Project Delivery 2017
- National Grid Property Award Best Project Documentation 2017
- Considerate Constructors Gold Award 2017
- NFDC Innovation of the Year 2017
- NFDC Plant Operator of the Year 2017
- 2016 Considerate Contractors Gold Award
- NFDC Demolition Manager of the Year Award 2016
- NFDC Training Commitment of the Year 2016
- World Demolition Urban Award 2015
- World Demolition Contract of the Year Under $1 Million Award 2015
- National Grid Outstanding SHE Performance Award 2015
- Three City of London Considerate Contractor Gold Awards 2015
- NFDC Innovation of the Year Award 2015
- NFDC Asbestos Operative of the Year Award 2015
- Construction News Specialist Highly Commended 2014
- Construction News Demolition Specialist of the Year Award 2013