SABIC – Central Control
SABIC employed us to carry out the decontamination, demolition, dismantling and site clearance of its Central Control storage and distribution facilities.
The SABIC Central Control logistics facility is located on the Wilton site, about one mile south of the River Tees estuary. The Wilton site, developed from agricultural land from 1947 onward, was originally wholly owned by Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI). The site infrastructure is designed and structured to provide integrated services. A power station with the ability to use a variety of feedstock was established in the formative years. This, together with the ample supply of water and good transport infrastructure (road, rail and sea links), makes the site an ideal location for high-efficiency operations.