We have always strived to lead sustainability with a strong track record of delivering sustainable solutions and innovations for our clients. These solutions have included:
- Market leading circular economy schemes, such as the removal of glass at Eland House
- The consistent attainment of BREEAM, LEED and WELL credits and exemplary environmental performance
- Pre-demolition advice to focus on deconstruction and maximise the reuse of materials
- The utilisation of industry tools such as CL:AIRE DoWCoP and WRAP Quality Protocols
- Maintenance of our ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System; and
- Consistently high diversion from landfill rates and the operation of our own recycling facilities.
To ensure that we respond to the Climate Emergency and align ourselves with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, we have set out a 5-year strategy.
Key to this strategy is the following:
- Setting and achieving a Science Based Target for Carbon Reduction
- Minimum environmental performance standards, aligned with BREEAM Excellent
- Prioritisation of low carbon alternatives for our activities
- Sourcing materials responsibly with reduced embodied carbon
- Offering alternative methods that allow for deconstruction and increased reuse; and
- Working with our clients, industry bodies, legislators and other contractors to create innovative sustainability solutions that can be used by the industry, as a whole.
With items these in place we are well placed to assist you in delivering a sustainable and high performing project.