Covering a breadth of industry sectors in a range of multi- disciplinary roles, Erith identify skilled individuals and encourage and support you in achieving your goals. As a Nationwide contractor employing over 900 members of staff, Erith are able to offer a range of opportunities to take on new roles and build on existing skills.
The Erith Group are an equal opportunities employer. We endeavour, through appropriate training, to ensure that employees making selection and recruitment decisions will not discriminate, whether consciously or unconsciously in making these decisions.
Erith operate an open door policy; If there is a position within the Group which you wish to be considered for, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated In strictest confidence.
Erith currently have the following vacancies:
Chain Person/Assistant Engineer Castle Hill, Ebbsfleet
We are recruiting an Assistant Engineer.
- Knowledge of site engineering preferred but not essential
- Driving License and own transport preferred but not essential due to site location
- Candidates should have good timekeeping skills, be numerate and enthusiastic
Initial duties will include assisting the engineer with daily duties including fetching and carrying equipment, pegs, pins and spray paint etc.
Site duties will expand as experience is gained which could lead to future training opportunities in order to progress to Site Engineer for a dedicated candidate.
Salary negotiable, dependant on experience.
Please forward CV’s to BD@erith.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The Erith Group are an equal opportunities employer.
Business Development Coordinator/Bid Writer
Bid Writer/Business Development Coordinator to support our Bid Manager. The role will be based in Erith and involve the production of tender/PQQ proposals in order to develop our existing client base.
This position is immediate and the role would be permanent for the right candidate.
Responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Responsible for the timely planning, management and completion of the allocated sections of PQQ & tender submissions.
- Planning, writing and coordinating responses to bids and tenders.
- Compiling, updating and maintaining a library of company standard tender documentation and model answers.
- Build internal and external relationships with individuals associated with the bid process in order to create quality bids.
- Develop a creative approach to the writing and presentation of bids.
- Reviewing all bid submissions for quality and accuracy.
- Maintain a high level of market intelligence and best practice in order to create winning bids.
- Assist, support and report to the Bid Manager.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance and improve the process, whilst sharing best practice with the team.
- Have a clear understanding and interpretation of the questions within the PQQ and tender documents.
- Be able to construct relevant answers which clearly answer the clients question and portray the company in the best possible light.
- Ensure accuracy and up to date information is placed in all tender and PQQ documents.
- Ensure the quality of the response meets the company standards.
- Undertake research for the team to improve bid content.
- Create/assist with PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide administrative support (office and bid writing team) as required.
- Construct flow/organisation charts to support bid proposals.
- Develop business CV’s of project team tailored to suit prospective projects.
- Maintain up to date case studies of recent projects.
- Assist the business development team to ensure our website is current and accurate
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to provide a close match to following criteria:
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High accuracy of data input.
- Planning and excellent time management due to working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of bid writing.
- Proven written communication and presentation skills.
- Construction experience preferred but not essential.
- IT Literate in; Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Creative Suite.
To apply for the vacancy in question, please email your CV to email@example.com
Business Development Assistant
Document Controller working as part of our increasingly busy business development team.
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
- Document control. Downloading enquiry/tender documents from portals/web links and uploading to our internal document management system; Ezone. Ensuring access is made available to the entire business development team and relevant Estimators.
- Setting up new enquires on Ezone.
- Tracking the status of live bids.
- Ariba portal management.
- Assisting with the printing and collating of tender documents when required.
- Reception cover, answering phones and transferring calls.
- Checking weekly planning applications and utilising portals such as Glenigan for potential projects.
- Updating accreditation questionnaires, supplier questionnaires and supplier portals.
- Preparing BD reports prior to weekly meetings/at the Directors request.
- Co-ordinate site visits between the Client and the Estimators.
- Assisting with PQQ/Tender returns when required.
Accounts Office – Sales Ledger Clerk
The sales ledger team are responsible for the accurate and timely production of invoices for all Erith Group Companies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities: –
- Accurate and timely production of both weekly and monthly invoices for all Erith Group Companies.
- Liaise with internal departments and assist in gathering invoice data on a timely basis.
- Respond and resolve any invoice related queries by email and telephone.
- Scanning of invoices and back-up documentation into the Accounts System.
- Issue statements on a timely basis at agreed intervals.
Skills to include:-
- Previous Accounts Office experience in a Sales Ledger role would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confident and polite telephone manner.
- Good Team Player, pro-active and reliable.
- Experience of Microsoft office, including Outlook.
For further information or to apply please send a CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sweeper Driver · CPCS Machine Operator
Erith are currently looking for experienced personnel to join Erith’s Plant Division. These requirements are immediate and the role would be permanent for the right candidate.
The vacancies include the following:
- Sweeper Driver – minimum of 5 years experience
- CPCS Machine Operator – experience within the demolition and civils sector essential
To apply for the vacancy in question, please email your CV to Shaun Bean – email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.